Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is already 2012! It was a pretty good 2011. No huge upheavals which counts as a win in my book. I hope for the same in 2012.

The city here puts on a pretty good fireworks show twice a year, and we have the great advantage of being able to watch the show from our living room window tucked in a warm, comfortable house...which for this year with 2 feet of snow on the ground was wonderful.



On New Years day we headed up to Pyramid Peak just to get out of the house and it was gorgeous.

I have never seen this much snow in my life. This wasn't a drift, just snow. Sometimes you don't sink down as much because it is hard packed, but in other places, you sink right down. This is just crazy for this southern girl!


That night we headed up to the hockey rink to let A skate. She has so much fun.

And they even convinced me to get out there. I hadn't been on skates in over 15 years...and I never once fell! I rock! LOL
We had a lot of fun. Tom's back to work now, and A and I are back in out routine. So far this year is off to a great start. May many blessing befall you and your family this year!

Comments