Weather obsession

Have I ever told you about my obsession? Severe weather, weather of any kind actually, but I have always been obsessed with severe weather. I used to watch the weather channel constantly growing up and would still if we had it available to us in Unalaska. But tonight I am following streaming live videos of the sever storms marching their way across TX, LA, and AR. My prayers for those in the path of the storms. Multiple tornados on the ground currently and the storms should reach us here some time in the near future. But for now, I am feeding my obsession with live streaming video blogging on from one of the local stations, and my child is following in my footsteps. Well, I am going to go but the closet is ready just in case.

Comments

I remember watching the weather channel with you for hours when we had sleepovers waaaaay back in the day! Too funny.