Bisquick Sausage Ball Recipe

Last week DH's boss had a birthday. She has been after me for awhile to make Bisquick sausage balls. ever since she found out I was from the south. She told DH that I" had to know how to make them... every southern woman does". Luckily she was right, so for her birthday I surprised her with a batch of these simple to make yummy treats.

So here's the easy recipe....

1 lb hot ground pork sausage
3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cups Bisquick
Tony's seasoning to taste
3 tbs water

Dig your hands in and mix well! Then roll into about 1 inch balls and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 mins at 350. Turn half way through.

Comments

I made these for my Mardi Gras party this year and they were a hit! I did have to cook them on a cookie cooling rack placed over a sheet pan though, because of the grease dripping from the sausage. They'd make a good breakfast munchie, too!