A Small Town Weekend

Remember when I sliced my finger open, I wrote that night that I had a post ready but that went by the wayside.  So I thought I would share it with ya'll tonight.

I love living in a small town. Even though we are in the middle of nowhere there is always something going on that the whole community comes together for. 
The first weekend this month was no different. 
Sunday dawned a beautiful day. The views from my window take my breath away.



We ate a late breakfast and the headed over the the school gym for the ice cream social which benefits out local preschool. The whole town turned up, and by the time we left, the line was out the door.

A had a blast enjoying her multi-flavored concoction that she created. Five flavors which in no way went together unless you are a 5 year old kid. Topped with whipped cream, candy, and a cherry on top.


A good time sharing ice cream with friends. Nothing better than a small town weekend

Comments