Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for so many things. My wonderful family, my amazingly precocious daughter, and my kind, caring, husband who makes me smile and laugh, and who is such a wonderful provider for our family. 
I am thankful for a warm home as the cold wind whips across the snow covered ground outside...
For the smells of a wonderful Thanksgiving meal to be shared with friends and family baking in the oven...
For a mother who has always been my best friend and has seen me through so much in my life...
And for Christmas music playing reminding me of the season we are about to enter and the birth of our savior....
And today I am thankful for Internet that has decided to finally connect (It hasn't been working much here the past week which is why you have not seen me here)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Time to go cook 
:)

Comments